The Big Book Of Creativity Games: Quick, Fun Acitivities For Jumpstarting Innovation
Keywords: acitivities, jumpstarting, innova, quick, creativity, games, book
Category: Motivational, Management & Leadership, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 0071361766 ISBN-13: 9780071361767
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 21.95 USD
In the modern economy, where most workers are knowledge workers, creativity and innovation are the most easily sustainable competitive advantages. In The Big Book of Creativity Games, Harvard trained psychologist Robert Epstein provides dozens of games and activities designed to stimulate creativity and generate innovation in the workplace.
Dr. Epstein describes the scientific principles of creativity that underlie the games, and how these principles can be applied to tasks like problem solving, new product development, and marketing. Timely and innovative, The Big Book of Creativity Games is the ideal book for managers to turn to whenever they need:
- Games that are easy to lead and fun to play
- Exercises that go far beyond standard brainstorming techniques
- Innovation jump-starters for team meetings and work groups
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071361766.pdf (text only)
- 0071361766.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.