Tune Up Your French: Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Spoken French
Readers can tune up their conversation skills with Tune Up guides--the next best thing to a year abroad!
Getting beyond sounding like a beginner is more than just a matter of learning more vocabulary and grammar. It's also about understanding the culture and developing the right mind set for thinking, listening, and talking like a native.
The next best thing to a year abroad, the books in this exciting new series offer language learners an entertaining and practical way to hone their foreign-language conversation skills. Tune Up books are structured around 10 key areas for improvement, covering everything from tricky grammatical structures to gestures, slang, and humor. In each area, key phrases are presented in "Top Ten" lists, including everyday expressions for filling pauses, icebreakers, and more. An excellent brushup for learners returning to a language they studied in high school or college, Tune Up books feature:
- Practical advice on improving conversation skills
- Valuable insights into how difficult verbs and structures work
- Tips on how to avoid taboos and common faux pas
- A 60-minute audio CD with key phrase lists and exercises
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071432299.pdf (text only)
- 0071432299.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.