The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide To 100 Tools For Improving Quality And Speed
Author: Michael L. George, John Maxey, David Rowlands, Mark
Keywords: reference, guide, tools, quick, toolbook, sigma, pocket, lean
Category: Industrial Relations, Industries & Professions, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 0071441190 ISBN-13: 9780071441193
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 16.95 USD
The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook blends Lean and Six Sigma tools and concepts, providing expert advice on how to determine which tool within a "family" is best for different purposes. Packed with detailed examples and step-bystep instructions, it's the ideal handy reference guide to help Green and Black Belts make the transition from the classroom to the field.
- Features brief summaries and examples of the 70 most important tools in Lean Six Sigma, such as "Pull," "Heijunka," and "Control Charts"
- Groups tools by purpose and usage
- Offers a quick, easy reference on using the DMAIC improvement cycle
- Provides comprehensive coverage in a compact, portable format
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071441190.pdf (text only)
- 0071441190.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...