Practice Makes Perfect: Intermediate English Grammar For ESL Learners (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
Keywords: practice, learners, grammar, intermediate, makes, perfect, english
Category: English As A Foreign Language, Instruction, Foreign Languages, Reference,
ISBN-10: 0071462937 ISBN-13: 9780071462938
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 13.00 USD
Master English grammar through hands-on exercises and practice, practice, practice!
Practice Makes Perfect: Intermediate English Grammar for ESL Learners helps you take your English grammar skills to a higher level and gives you the confidence to speak and write in your new language. This reference/workbook leads you through English grammar using concise, easy-to-understand language, keeping you focused on achieving your goal of total fluency.
Practice Makes Perfect: Intermediate English Grammar for ESL Learners is packed with:
- Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
- Dozens of exercises in formats suited to your learning style
- A detailed answer key for quick, easy progress checks
Master these tricky subjects:
verbs • modal auxiliaries • passive voice • participial adjectives • perfect tenses • the passive form with get * subject-verb agreement * and much more
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071462937.pdf (text only)
- 0071462937.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.