The Official Guide To The GRE Revised General Test (GRE: The Official Guide To The General Test)
Keywords: official, guide, test, revised, general
Category: Test Guides - Graduate & Professional, Education, Reference,
ISBN-10: 0071700528 ISBN-13: 9780071700528
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 35.00 USD
Get expert advice on the GRE revised General Test from the test makers themselves!
Get ready for the new test debuting in August 2011! The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test with CD-ROM comes straight from Educational Testing Service (ETS)--the people who make the test. Filled with vital test-taking information, sample questions, a full-length actual GRE exams on CD, and ETS’s own preparation tips--this only official guide is the essential study resource you'll need for the exam.
- Complete coverage of all the brand-new test features and question types
- Authentic GRE questions and answers
- An actual GRE test on CD-ROM
- The test-makers' own strategies for scoring high
Topics include: Introducing the GRE Revised General Test, GRE Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, GRE Quantitative Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning Practice, GRE Analytical Writing, GRE Math Review, Authentic GRE Practice Test
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071700528.pdf (text only)
- 0071700528.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.