Italian Verb Drills, Third Edition (Drills Series)
Get the expert instruction you want and the practice you need with the conjugation of Italian verbs--with bonus online interactive exercises
Italian Verb Drills helps you overcome the obstacles of Italian verbs, so that you can confidently use verbs when expressing yourself in Italian. This book explains how the Italian verb system works, while providing numerous exercises for you to master each point covered.
- Clear explanations of conjugations followed by numerous exercises
- Free online exercises available at mhprofessional.com to assess your skills once you have completed the book
Topics include: Overview of Italian Verbs Verbs Ending in -are, Verbs Ending in -ere, Verbs Ending in -ire, Imperative Future, Imperfect Passato Remoto (Preterit), Essere (to Be) and Avere (to Have), Passato Prossimo with Avere, Passato Prossimo with Essere, Irregular Past Participles, Trapassato Prossimo, Conditional Past, Conditional Chapter, Present Subjunctive, Imperfect Subjunctive, Past Subjunctive, Pluperfect Subjunctive, Se Clauses and the Subjunctive Reflexive Verbs, Progressive Tenses, Modal Verbs, The Passive Voice, Verbs That Follow Common Patterns, Idiomatic Expressions with Avere and Fare, Verbs and Expressions Followed by Prepositions
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071744738.pdf (text only)
- 0071744738.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.