The Philosopher's Way: Thinking Critically About Profound Ideas (4th Edition) (MyThinkingLab Series)
Students learn to critically think about philosophy.
The Philosopher’s Way inspires students to think like a philosopher, helping them become more accomplished critical thinkers and develop the analytical tools needed to think philosophically about important issues.
This text features readings from major philosophical texts and commentary to guide students in their understanding of the topics. It is organized by questions central to the main branches of philosophy and examines the ideas of philosophers past and present.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning – MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Critical thinking features challenge students to go beyond their reading and explore the connections philosophy has in their everyday lives.
- Engage Students – Full-color visuals bring topics to life, and writing examples give students a foundation for their own philosophical exploration.
- Support Instructors – MySearchLab, Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank, MyTest, and PowerPoint slides are available.
Note: MySearchLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit: www.mysearchlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MySearchLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205885888 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205885886.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0205254691.pdf (text only)
- 0205254691.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.