Domain-Specific Languages (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Fowler))
This book’s techniques may be utilized with most modern object-oriented languages; the author provides numerous examples in Java and C#, as well as selected examples in Ruby. Wherever possible, chapters are organized to be self-standing, and most reference topics are presented in a familiar patterns format.
Armed with this wide-ranging book, developers will have the knowledge they need to make important decisions about DSLs—and, where appropriate, gain the significant technical and business benefits they offer.
The topics covered include:
• How DSLs compare to frameworks and libraries, and when those alternatives are sufficient
• Using parsers and parser generators, and parsing external DSLs
• Understanding, comparing, and choosing DSL language constructs
• Determining whether to use code generation, and comparing code generation strategies
• Previewing new language workbench tools for creating DSLs
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0321712943.pdf (text only)
- 0321712943.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.