Mosby's Review Questions For The NCLEX-RN® Examination (Mosby's Review Questions For NCLEX-RN)
Authors: Dolores F. Saxton RN BSEd MA MPS EdDPatricia
Keywords: mosby, review, examination, question, nclex, questions,
Category: Reviews & Study Guides, Nursing, Medical, Professional & Technical,
ISBN-10: 0323047246 ISBN-13: 9780323047241
Binding: Paperback (6)
List Price: 46.95 USD
Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6th Edition is the practice tool you need to confidently prepare for the NCLEX-RN exam. This edition includes over 5,000 exam-style review questions designed to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses, enhance your clinical application skills, and reduce test anxiety. A companion CD included with every text familiarizes you with the electronic testing experience and provides instant feedback for enhanced study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers provide background facts and explain the reasoning process for each answer choice.
- Exams presented in both content-specific and comprehensive formats help you study in the style that works best for you.
- Study tips streamline the review process and help reduce exam stress.
- Alternate item format questions, such as priority order, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple response, enhance critical thinking skills.
- Companion CD familiarizes you with electronic exam experience and includes multiple study modes with test performance printouts that provide evaluations and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- 5,000 detailed review questions provide ample practice and reinforcement opportunities.
- Up-to-date NCLEX-RN test plan information helps familiarize you with the licensure exam specifications.
- Enhanced CD functions prepare you for various electronic formats you'll encounter on the exam.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0323047246.pdf (text only)
- 0323047246.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...