The New Comprehensive American Rhyming Dictionary
- Why rhyme "moon" with "June"...when you can use "Brigadoon", "Daniel Boone", or "picayune" instead?
- A cornucopia of rhymes for exasperating, difficult-to-match words...such as "system", "hemophilia", and "Khrushchev".
- Easy-to-use and read, with entries arranged by sound rather than spelling.
- Authoritative and up-to-the-minute...including the latest in slang, idioms and buzz words.
Whether you're a composer searching for the perfect songlyric or a wit who revels in constructing limericks, here isyour key to a bold new world of creative cleverness-an idealreference book for the Cole Porter in all of us!
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0380713926.pdf (text only)
- 0380713926.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.