Changing Identities In Higher Education: Voicing Perspectives (Key Issues In Higher Education)
Keywords: issues, perspectives, voicing, identities, higher, education, changing
Category: Education, Nonfiction,
ISBN-10: 0415426057 ISBN-13: 9780415426053
Binding: Hardcover (1)
List Price: 160.00 USD
In this timely and innovative book scholars from Europe, the UK, North America and Australia, explore their own sense of identity, reflecting both on their research and scholarly interests, and their work experiences.
Taking the form of a debate, Changing Identities in Higher Education helps to widen the contemporary space for debates on the future of higher education itself. The book is split into three parts:
- part one presents a set of essays each on a set of identities within higher education (academic, student, administrative/managerial and educational developers).
- part two includes responses to Part one from authors speaking from their own professional and scholarly identity perspective
- part three illustrates perspectives on the identities of students, provided by students themselves.
With its original, dialogic form and varied content, this book is of interest to all those concerned in current debates about the state and nature of higher education today and those interested in questions of identity. It makes especially useful reading for students of higher education, lecturers in training, academics and managers alike.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0415426057.pdf (text only)
- 0415426057.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.