Voice: Onstage And Off
Voice: Onstage and Off is a comprehensive guide to the process of building, mastering, and fine-tuning the voice for performance. Every aspect of vocal work is covered, from the initial speech impulse and the creation of sound, right through to refining the final product in different types of performance. This highly adaptable course of study empowers performers of all levels to combine and evolve their onstage and offstage voices.
This second edition is extensively illustrated and accompanied by an all-new website, full of audio and text resources, including:
- Extensive teacher guides including sample syllabi, scheduling options, and ways of adapting to varying academic environments and teaching circumstances.
- Downloadable forms to help reproduce the book’s exercises in the classroom and for students to engage with their own vocal development outside of lessons.
- Audio recordings of all exercises featured in the book.
- Examples of Voiceover Demos, including both scripts and audio recordings.
- Links to useful web resources, for further study.
Four mentors - the voice chef, the voice coach, the voice shrink and the voice doctor - are on hand throughout the book and the website to ensure a holistic approach to voice training. The authors also provide an authoritative survey of US and UK vocal training methods, helping readers to make informed choices about their study.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0415585589.pdf (text only)
- 0415585589.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.