Basic Persian: A Grammar And Workbook
Basic Persian: A Grammar and Workbook comprises an accessible reference grammar and related exercises in a single volume.
This book presents twenty grammar units, covering the core material which students would expect to encounter in their first year of learning Persian. Grammar points are followed by multiple examples and exercises which allow students to reinforce and consolidate their learning.
Key features include:
- Clear, accessible format
- Many useful language examples
- Jargon-free explanations of grammar
- Abundant exercises with full answer key
- A glossary of Persian-English terms
- Subject index
Rigorous yet engaging, Basic Persian is suitable for both class use and independent study, making it an ideal grammar reference and practice resource for both beginners and students with some knowledge of the language.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0415616522.pdf (text only)
- 0415616522.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.