Foreclosure Investing For Dummies
Foreclosure Investing For Dummies shows you how to invest in foreclosures ethically without being accused of stealing homes from “little old ladies.” This step-by-step guide helps you thoroughly research property, find the best opportunities, purchase foreclosures, and avoid misleading distressed homeowners. This book doesn’t promise quick profits through minimal work, but it will provide you with invaluable information to become a successful investor, including:
- Identifying opportunities and understanding risks
- Obtaining information, tools, support, and resources
- Locating properties prior to foreclosure
- Assisting homeowners through the foreclosure process
- Acquiring properties below market value prior to the auction
- Buying property at an auction, from lending institutions, and government agencies
- Repairing, renovating, and selling or leasing property
This book provides tips and strategies for refinancing your property and maximizing your profits. It also gives you advice on how to assist homeowners, have them work with you, and common mistakes you should avoid. It’s time to go out and make the most of foreclosure investing, and with Foreclosure Investing For Dummies by your side, your hard work and devotion will bring tons of success!
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470122188.pdf (text only)
- 0470122188.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.