Property Management Kit For Dummies (Book & CD)
Now you can find out if you really have what it takes to successfully manage rental property and you’ll learn all about the various options for hiring someone else to manage your property for you. You’ll find out the right way to prepare your properties for prospective tenants, set the rent and security deposit, clean up properties, and verify rental applications. In no time at all, you can become a top-notch manager by working efficiently with employees and contractors to keep your properties safe and secure. Find out how to:
- Manage your time and money wisely
- Acquire a property and prepare it for tenants
- Make your property stand out and attract tenants
- Keep good tenants and get rid of bad ones
- Collect and increase rent
- Evaluate the different types of insurance and understand income and property taxes
Complete with lists of ten reasons to become a rental property owner, ten ways to rent your vacancy, and the ten biggest mistakes a landlord can make Property Management Kit For Dummies, 2nd Edition will help you achieve your dream of being a successful rental property owner.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470293292.pdf (text only)
- 0470293292.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.