Trades About To Happen: A Modern Adaptation Of The Wyckoff Method (Wiley Trading)
Price and volume analysis is one of the most effective approaches to market analysis. It was pioneered by Richard Wyckoff, who worked on Wall Street during the golden age of technical analysis. In Trades About to Happen, veteran trader David Weis explains how to utilize the principles behind Wyckoff's work and make effective trades with this method.
Page by page, Weis clearly demonstrates how to construct intraday wave charts similar to Wyckoff's originals, draw support/resistance lines, interpret the struggle for dominance in trading ranges, and recognize action signals at turning points.
- Analyzes markets one bar chart at a time, which recreates the ambiguity of actual trading
- Emphasizes reading price/volume charts without a secondary reliance on mathematical indicators
- Includes a short study guide in the appendix to help readers master the material
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Trades About to Happen promises to be the definitive work on utilizing Wyckoff's classic methods in today's turbulent markets.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470487801.pdf (text only)
- 0470487801.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.