Wiley GAAP: Interpretation And Application Of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles 2011 (Wiley Gaap (Book & CD-Rom))
Keywords: accepted, accounting, prin, generally, application, gaap, interpretation, wiley
Category: Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Professional & Technical,
ISBN-10: 047055441X ISBN-13: 9780470554418
Binding: Paperback (9)
List Price: 220.00 USD
Wiley GAAP 2011 contains complete coverage of all levels of GAAP, now indexed to the new ASC. Wiley GAAP renders GAAP more understandable and accessible for research, and has been designed to reduce the amount of time and effort needed to solve accounting research issues.
- Provides interpretive guidance and a wealth of real-world, content-rich examples and illustrations
- Offers insight into the application of complex financial reporting rules
- Contains detailed index for easy reference use
- Includes a comprehensive cross-reference of accounting topics to the new FASB codification system
- Offers clear, user-friendly guidance on every pronouncement including FASB Technical Bulletins, AcSEC Practice Bulletins, FASB Implementation Guides, AICPA Statements of Position, and AICPA Accounting Interpretations
- Other titles by Epstein and Nach: Wiley GAAP Codification Enhanced
- Other titles by Bragg: Wiley Practitioner's Guide to GAAS 2010
With easy-to-access information, this practicable and reliable resource offers complete coverage of the entire GAAP hierarchy.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 047055441X.pdf (text only)
- 047055441X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.