Wiley Interpretation And Application Of International Financial Reporting Standards 2011 (Wiley Ifrs)
Keywords: reporting, standa, financial, international, interpretation, application, wiley
Category: Economics, International, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 0470554428 ISBN-13: 9780470554425
Binding: Paperback (8)
List Price: 130.00 USD
As the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) makes significant strides in achieving global convergence of accounting standards worldwide, the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) become extremely important to the accounting world. Wiley IFRS 2011 provides the necessary tools for understanding the IASB standards and offers practical guidance and expertise on how to use and implement them.
- Covers the most recent International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and IFRIC interpretations
- An indispensable guide to IFRS compliance
- Provides a complete explanation of all IFRS requirements, coupled with copious illustrations of how to apply the rules in complex, real-world situations
Written by two well-known international experts on the subject with hands-on experience in applying these standards, this book is an indispensable guide to IFRS compliance.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470554428.pdf (text only)
- 0470554428.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.