Kellogg On Marketing
Keywords: marketing, kellogg
Category: Systems & Planning, Management & Leadership, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 0470580143 ISBN-13: 9780470580141
Binding: Hardcover (2)
List Price: 29.95 USD
The second edition of Kellogg on Marketing provides a unique and highly regarded perspective on both the basics of marketing and on new issues that are challenging businesses today.
- Includes more than 60% new material on both fundamental marketing concepts and hot topics such as Product Innovation, Social Media, Marketing to Consumers at the Bottom of the Pyramid, and Internal Branding
- With a foreword by Philip Kotler
- The Kellogg School of Management is recognized around the world as the leading MBA program in Marketing
Along with the new material, the core concepts covered in the first edition have all been updated-including targeting and positioning, segmentation, consumer insights, and more. This is a must-have marketing reference.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470580143.pdf (text only)
- 0470580143.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.