Frommer's Crete Day By Day (Frommer's Day By Day - Pocket)
- The itinerary-based Day by Day guides show you the best of everything in a time-efficient way, perfect for travellers who want to tailor their trip
- Sightseeing highlights include Samaria Gorge, Europe's longest gorge and one of the most spectacular in the world; and Knossos Palace, one of the most significant archaeological sites in Crete.
- Crete is one of the most popular Greek Islands and has the longest summers in Greece; it's a great destination for culture vultures as well as those interested in nature.
- Coverage of a variety of accommodations - from contemporary villas and luxury hotels to rustic accommodations in agro-tourism farms.
- For adventure seekers, Crete offers the perfect terrain for mountain biking, hiking, and horse-riding, with many points of interests along the way.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470717084.pdf (text only)
- 0470717084.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...