Twitter For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
Publisher: For Dummies
Keywords: dummies, tech, computer, twitter
Category: Blogging & Blogs, Business & Culture, Computers & Internet,
ISBN-10: 0470768797 ISBN-13: 9780470768792
Binding: Paperback (2)
List Price: 21.99 USD
The fastest-growing social network utility sports new features, and they’re all covered in this how-to guide from a leading Twitter marketing consultant. Nearly 20 million people are tweeting on Twitter, and this book shows you how to join them and why you should. You’ll learn the nuts and bolts of using Twitter, how to make good connections, and how it can benefit your life and your business.
- Twitter is the fastest-growing of the social networking tools; this book gets you up to speed on the basics as well as how Twitter can enrich your life and boost your business
- Explains how to sign up, find friends and people you want to follow, make the most of shortcuts, use popular Twitter tools, and Twitter on the go
- Discusses how Twitter can be used for business, fundraising, and maintaining contact with people who share common goals
With complete information about all the latest Twitter enhancements, Twitter For Dummies, 2nd Edition will help you get the most from this popular social networking tool.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470768797.pdf (text only)
- 0470768797.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.