Genome Transcriptome And Proteome Analysis
An invaluable introduction to the basic concepts of the subject, this text offers the student an excellent overview of current research methods and applications and is a good starting point for those new to the area.
- A clear, concise introduction to the subject of modern genomic analysis
- A technology-oriented approach including the latest developments in the field
- Invaluable to those students taking courses in Bioinformatics, Human Genetics, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 047084955X.pdf (text only)
- 047084955X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.