The New CEO Corporate Leadership Manual
The New CEO Corporate Leadership Manual is essential reading for every CEO needing a blueprint for the role of CEO, including an overview of organizational structure, corporate strategy, management systems and finance. Along with considerable information about the financial systems needed for a modern corporation, with particular emphasis on funds management, going public, and dealing with investors, this important book explains how to select acquisition targets, price them appropriately, and successfully integrate them, as well as how to turn around a failing enterprise.
- Gives new CEOs a hard, quantitative view of the systems and techniques needed to run a company
- Discusses the CEO's place in the corporation
- Explores information technology strategy, tax strategy, outsourcing strategy and more
Filled with pragmatic insights, proactive strategies, and best practices, The New CEO Corporate Leadership Manual is destined to become the desktop companion you employ to be successful in your new position.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470912871.pdf (text only)
- 0470912871.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.