The LTE / SAE Deployment Handbook
The content includes an overview of the LTE/SAE environment, architectural and functional descriptions of the radio and core network, functionality of the LTE applications, international roaming principles, security solutions and network measurement methods. In addition, this book gives essential guidelines and recommendations about the transition from earlier mobile communications systems towards the LTE/SAE era and the next generation of LTE, LTE-Advanced.
The book is especially suitable for the operators that face new challenges in the planning and deployment phases of LTE/SAE, and is also useful for network vendors, service providers, telecommunications consultancy companies and technical institutes as it provides practical information about the realities of the system.
- Presents the complete end-to-end planning and measurement guidelines for the realistic deployment of networks
- Explains the essential and realistic aspects of commercial LTE systems as well as the future possibilities
- An essential tool during the development of transition strategies from other network solutions towards LTE/SAE
- Contains real-world case studies and examples to help readers understand the practical side of the system
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470977264.pdf (text only)
- 0470977264.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.