‘No ordinary travel guide…a must read.’—WanderlustWhat is the truth about life in Burma? Elena Jotow and Nicholas Ganz’s candid guide to this troubled but beautiful country offers a refreshing, often trenchant insight into its turbulent history and present struggles as well as its most impressive sights and the remarkable warmth of the Burmese people. For travelers, would-be travelers, and anyone curious to know more about this wonderful country and the vitality of the people’s resistance to the current regime, this book is required reading.
- Unrivaled insight into this guarded, largely unexplored country
- Over 250 photographs
- Maps of the relevant divisions and states
- History, the regions, ethnic peoples and key historic and cultural spots
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0500287872.pdf (text only)
- 0500287872.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...