Examples & Explanations: Criminal Procedure: The Constitution And The Police, Sixth Edition
Publisher: Aspen Publishers
Keywords: constitution, police, procedure, criminal, explanations, examples
Category: Criminal Procedure, Criminal Law,
ISBN-10: 0735588503 ISBN-13: 9780735588509
Binding: Paperback (6)
List Price: 48.95 USD
Among the attributes that make this Examples & Explanations exceptional:
- The organization, by following police procedure in sequential order, helps students develop a sense of the theoretical flow and logic of law enforcement.
- Numerous charts and illustrations that graphically demonstrate legal standards and concepts, making them easier to understand.
- Examples start out easy, to build students' confidence, and gradually become more challenging, to test their knowledge and analytical skills.
- The proven Examples & Explanations format clearly explains concepts and encourages students to develop analytical and problem-solving skills.
New to the Sixth Edition:
- Examples featuring Judge Sotomayor's cases
- Expanded sections and cases include:
- Discussions of computers and the Fourth Amendment
- Fourth Amendment: Virginia v. Moore, Scott v. Harris, Brendlin v. California, Arizona v. Gant, Arizona v. Johnson
- Sixth Amendment: Rothgery v. Gillespie, Montejo v. Louisiana
- Exclusionary Rule: Herring v. United States
- September 11th aftermath: Boumediene v. Bush
Give your students a meaningful overview of how criminal procedure works in the real world with Examples & Explanations: Criminal Procedure: The Constitution and the Police, Sixth Edition.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0735588503.pdf (text only)
- 0735588503.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.