30 Days To Taming Your Tongue: What You Say (and Don't Say) Will Improve Your Relationships
Who hasn’t struggled at times with foot–in–mouth disease? Certified behavioral consultant Deborah Pegues knows how easily a slip of the tongue can cause problems in personal and in business relationships. That is why she has put together a 30–day devotional to help readers tame that unruly member and turn it into an asset.
Readers will learn to
- stop saying the wrong thing at the wrong time in the wrong way
- learn to use words that build others up
- avoid the pitfalls and consequences of lies, flattery, and exaggerations
Short stories, anecdotes, soul–searching questions, and scripturally based personal affirmations combine to make each chapter tongue–and–life–changing.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0736915605.pdf (text only)
- 0736915605.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.