Confronting Without Offending: Positive And Practical Steps To Resolving Conflict
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Keywords: resolving, conflic, steps, practical, offending, positive, confronting
Category: Interpersonal Relations, Relationships, Health, Mind & Body,
ISBN-10: 0736921494 ISBN-13: 9780736921497
List Price: 12.99 USD
Where there are people, there are disagreements and misunderstandings. The author of 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (more than 500,000 copies sold), a popular speaker, and a relationship strategist, Deborah Smith Pegues draws on biblical principles, personal experience, and research to show how to approach difficult situations so relationships are strengthened rather than broken.
Meeting face-to-face to resolve an issue is difficult, but Pegues makes it easier by revealing how to avoid complications, sharing examples of good communication, and offering specific steps for dealing with conflicts. Readers will discover:
• effective and compassionate techniques for handling conflict
• practical strategies for resolving conflict
• how personality types influence discussions
• suggestions for minimizing defensiveness
• ideas for developing and promoting cooperation
Confronting Without Offending gives readers the tools to successfully talk over and resolve issues and misunderstandings at home, at work, and in social situations.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0736921494.pdf (text only)
- 0736921494.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.