Lord, Teach Me To Study The Bible In 28 Days
Well–known Bible teacher Kay Arthur leads readers into the fascinating world of inductive Bible study where God Himself becomes the teacher (Psalm 119:102). With more than 60,000 copies sold, this book teaches readers how to study Scripture and specifically mark the text to unlock its meaning. In just 28 days readers learn how to
- study the Bible book by book and understand what they are reading
- recognize key words and concepts in the Bible
- discover the main point of any passage of Scripture
- discern God’s purpose and apply life–changing truths to everyday life
This is a very practical, hands–on, learn–by–doing book, perfect for either individuals or small groups. Bible text and space to write insights are included. Readers need only a pen, a few colored pencils...and a prayerful heart to complete each study and experience the Bible’s life–changing power.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0736923837.pdf (text only)
- 0736923837.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.