Spelling Workout: Level A, Student Edition
Spelling Workout 2002 Edition
Level A Student Edition - 1st Grade
Spelling Workout has all the components you need to lead students from simple sound-letter relationships to more complex spelling patterns.
Students learn spelling skills based on phonics through unique, cross-curricular reading passages, practice, and high-interest writing activities. Packed with flexible lessons, motivating activities, including fun riddles and puzzles, this dynamic program leads students to spelling success!
The Teacher's Edition:
- Provides detailed lesson plans for either a 3-day or 5-day plan.
- Offers strategy activities for reinforcing and analyzing spelling patterns.
- Includes Dictation Sentences for a Pretest and Final Replay Test.
- Suggests tips for meeting the needs of English language learners.
- Features Take-It Home masters to help foster home involvement.
- Follows the same scope and sequence of MCP "Plaid" Phonics.
Features and Benefits
- Engages students in cross-curricular reading passages that develop key spelling words.
- Masters spelling words through riddles, puzzles, and interactive activities.
- Reviews and reinforces what students have learned throughout, and puts students' word power to the test with final reviews in standardized test format.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0765224801.pdf (text only)
- 0765224801.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.