Assessing learning in an online environment is being used by teachers and institutions at an increasing rate. Learners are demanding a more flexible approach to assessment activities just as they have done with learning. This demand will increase as online practice becomes embedded into all schools, further and higher educational courses and corporate training programs. As students are engaging with content in an online environment, they will also need to be assessed using the same tools that are used for the learning experience. This book provides practical guidance to various aspects of online assessment including
- types of assessment
- choosing the right software
- examples of e-assessment over a wide-variety of disciplines
- making e-assessment interactive
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0826496288.pdf (text only)
- 0826496288.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...