Smart Moves: Why Learning Is Not All In Your Head
Publisher: Great River Books
Keywords: head, learning, moves, smart
Category: Psychology & Counseling, Health, Mind & Body,
ISBN-10: 0915556375 ISBN-13: 9780915556373
Binding: Paperback (2nd, Revised & Expan)
List Price: 17.95 USD
* This is the revised and enlarged second edition of a very popular book that has sold over 100,000 copies. * Includes recent research on the brain and a new emphasis on the importance of the emotional environment for learning. * It begins with a new foreword by well known scientist Candace Pert whose work on neuropeptides has revolutionized our view of the mind/body connection.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0915556375.pdf (text only)
- 0915556375.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.