Commodities For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
While Wall Street has been troubled, commodity markets have been soaring. Since 2002, commodities have outperformed every other asset class including stocks, mutual funds, and real estate. This hands-on, friendly guide gives you the basics on breaking into the market, dispels common myths, and shows you how to implement a wide range of trading and investing strategies. It also helps you diversify your portfolio, measure risk, and apply market analysis techniques.
- Expanded coverage of the types of commodities available to investors
- Advice on how to manage the risks and rewards of commodities
- Updated examples and information on SEC rules and regulations (and tax laws)
Featuring time-tested rules for investment success Commodities For Dummies helps you minimize risk, maximize profit, and find the shortest route to Easy Street.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1118016874.pdf (text only)
- 1118016874.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.