Guerrilla Marketing For Job Hunters 3.0: How To Stand Out From The Crowd And Tap Into The Hidden Job Market Using Social Media And 999 Other Tactics Today
Keywords: crowd, stand, hunters, marketing, guerrilla
Category: Guides, Job Hunting & Careers, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 1118019091 ISBN-13: 9781118019092
Binding: Paperback (3)
List Price: 21.95 USD
This new Third Edition features the latest job-hunting strategies for the Information Age. You'll discover key techniques to reach hiring managers at the employers you want to work for most. New chapters integrate using social media and social networking tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo in your job search, along with case studies from successful guerrilla job hunters that detail what works in today's hyper competitive job market with commentary from America's top recruiters.
- Present your skills in creative new ways that stand out in today's hyper-competitive job market
- Employ little-known search engine optimization tricks used by top headhunters
- Integrated web site updated bi-weekly to remain state-of-the-moment
- Part of the Guerrilla Marketing Series, the bestselling marketing book series
The job search process has changed drastically in the past few years. Turn these changes to your advantage and make your search successful with Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1118019091.pdf (text only)
- 1118019091.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.