101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros
While most books about Excel macros offer only minor examples, usually aimed at illustrating a particular topic, this invaluable resource provides you with the tools needed to efficiently and effectively program Excel macros immediately. Step-by-step instructions show you how to create VBA macros and explain how to customize your applications to look and work exactly as you want them. By the end of the book, you will understand how each featured macro works, be able to reuse the macros included in the book, and modify the macro for personal use.
- Shows you how to solve common problems with the featured macros, even if you lack extensive programming knowledge
- Outlines a problem that needs to be solved and provides the actual Excel macro to solve the problem, along with an explanation of how that macro works and where to use the macro
With 101 Ready-to-Use Excel Macros, Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander helps you save time, automate tasks, and ultimately be more productive.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1118281217.pdf (text only)
- 1118281217.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.