A Companion To Environmental Philosophy (Blackwell Companions To Philosophy)
A Companion to Environmental Philosophy is a pioneering work in the burgeoning field of environmental philosophy. This ground-breaking volume contains thirty-six original articles exemplifying the rich diversity of scholarship in this field.
- Contains thirty-six original articles, written by international scholars.
- Traces the roots of environmental philosophy through the exploration of cultural traditions from around the world.
- Brings environmental philosophy into conversation with other fields and disciplines such as literature, economics, ecology, and law.
- Discusses environmental problems that stimulate current debates.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 140510659X.pdf (text only)
- 140510659X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...