DEWALT Construction Estimating Complete Handbook (Dewalt Professional Reference)
Authors: American Contractors Educational Services
Keywords: dewalt, professional, reference, handbook, complete, construction, estimating
Category: Building & Construction, How-to & Home Improvements, Home & Garden,
ISBN-10: 1435498992 ISBN-13: 9781435498990
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 24.95 USD
A real-world guide to success in construction estimating, the DEWALT Construction Estimating Handbook is loaded with tips, checklists, worksheets, data tables, and tutorials that will provide readers with the tools they need to effectively navigate through every step of the estimating process. The book focuses on the construction estimating "how-to" essentials and provides on-the-spot answers backed up with graphic examples. With a thorough understanding of the important profit-making factors within the industry, its comprehensive coverage includes marketing, bid planning, scope review, quantity take-off for all trades and divisions, cost analysis, value engineering, Excel spreadsheet estimating, and more. Based on the author's extensive experience in estimating, this valuable resource aims to provide workable solutions to the unprecedented challenges that construction professionals face today, from a weak economy and fierce competition to material price volatilities, skilled labor shortages, and strict regulations.
Key Handbook Features
- All the preprogrammed Excel templates referenced in the book plus more are available for free download at the DEWALT/Cengage website.
- Addresses steps of the bidding process applicable for residential and industrial/commercial construction projects.
- Comprehensive format providing theory, how-to and step-by-step instructions, real-world examples, and technical reference data resulting in an all-inclusive resource.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1435498992.pdf (text only)
- 1435498992.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...