Stitched Whimsy: A Playful Pairing Of Felt & Fabric
Stitch, embellish, love, repeat.
Making adorable hand-stitched things using the fabric you love has never been easier! Renowned North Light author Heidi Boyd has 20 adorable sewn, stitched and felted projects, complete with clear instructions, helpful illustrations and crisp patterns. There is something for everyone who likes to create handmade items, whether you’re new to sewing or a long-time stitcher: loads of projects featuring hip fabrics, tantalizing textures and embellishments that add just the right touch.
• 20 loveable projects featuring woodland creatures, colorful creations, fuzzy foodstuffs and more.
• A variety of fun techniques including embroidery, appliqué, felting, hand-stitching and classic sewing.
• Many projects are quick and easy to make again and again—great for gifts!
Grab your needles, threads, fabrics and felt and sew along with Stitched Whimsy!
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1440309132.pdf (text only)
- 1440309132.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.