Acrylic Illuminations: Reflective And Luminous Acrylic Painting Techniques
Publisher: North Light Books
Keywords: acrylic, techniques, painting, reflective, illuminations, luminous
Category: Acrylics, Painting, Arts & Photography,
ISBN-10: 1440327033 ISBN-13: 9781440327032
Binding: Spiral-bou (Spi)
List Price: 29.99 USD
From the author of the best-selling books Acrylic Revolution and Acrylic Innovation, this book blazes new creative territory with 50 techniques that harness the artistic power of light. Ranging from subtle glazing on metal leaf, to pearly sheens, to boldly colored optical effects and glossy surfboard finishes, these approaches represent the most requested aspects of Nancy Reyner's popular workshops.
- 50 eye-catching techniques feature metal leaf, reflective paints, pouring, fluorescent and phosphorescent paints, refractive layering and optical color effects.
- Possibilities are vividly illustrated with diverse work from 44 artists.
- A "Crash Course on Acrylic" chapter offers an overview of how to use these versatile paints and products to their fullest potential.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1440327033.pdf (text only)
- 1440327033.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.