Digitizing Your Family History (Family Tree Books)
Your interest may be in the past, but permanently preserving your family's history relies on today's technology. If you have limited knowledge of computer equipment or feel uncomfortable using it, Digitizing Your Family History will teach you easy methods for choosing and using scanners, copiers, digital cameras, and software to keep and share your work with others.
Use your computer for more than a filing system! With Digitizing Your Family History you'll learn to:
- Use your scanner to create duplicates of old photos, tintypes, fragile papers, slides, and negatives.
- Choose a digital camera that's right for genealogy projects and use each feature like a pro.
- Master the software fundamentals needed to manipulate the quality and composition of photos, preserve your audio- and videotapes through your computer, safely store your files, and share them electronically with others.
- Use your personal digital assistant (PDA) to take your lineage, photos, and even family movies with you wherever you go.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1558707085.pdf (text only)
- 1558707085.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.