PSIence: How New Discoveries In Quantum Physics And New Science May Explain The Existence Of Paranormal Phenomena
Could even the simple experience of déjà vu be explained by the quantum theory of parallel universes?
Do thoughts have the energy to manifest and move physical objects?
PSIence introduces readers to the latest discoveries in quantum physics and New Science that may explain the existence of paranormal phenomena—UFOs, ghosts, poltergeists, mysterious apparitions, time anomalies, the Bermuda Triangle, energy vortices—and psychic abilities such as ESP, telekinesis, remote viewing, and recalling past lives.
You'll explore the cutting-edge ideas that are fascinating both scientists and paranormal investigators, including:
• The latest theories of multiple universes and eleven dimensions. • The Zero Point Field—is it the potential source of all creative energy? • The potential of every human being to experience the paranormal.
Many of the world's leading scientists, researchers, philosophers and spiritual leaders—from noted physicists like Michio Kaku to the revered Dalai Lama—are beginning to accept the possibility of alternate realities and dimensions that warp time and space. PSIence takes the reader on a journey to where the "normal" and the paranormal intersect, where the known and unknown converge, where science greets the supernatural.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1564148955.pdf (text only)
- 1564148955.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.