Bisk CPA Review: Business Environment & Concepts - 41st Edition 2012 (Comprehensive CPA Exam Review Business Environment & Concepts) (Cpa ... And ... Review. Business Environment And Concepts)
Publisher: Bisk Education, Inc.
Keywords: concepts, 41st, compre, environment, review, business, bisk
Category: Reference, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 1579618782 ISBN-13: 9781579618780
Binding: Paperback (41st)
List Price: 49.95 USD
- Tips, techniques and strategies on how to prepare for the CPA Exam, including a Getting Started section that provides a recommended weekly training plan.
- Coverage of all exam changes, the very latest AICPA, FASB, GASB and ISB pronouncements and all significant ARBs, APBs, SASs, SSARs, SFACs and FASB materials
- Thousands of review questions with correct and incorrect answer explanations not available from the AICPA
- A diagnostic exam to determine your strengths and weaknesses and direct your studies and a practice exam to test your exam preparedness
- Our exclusive Solutions Approach to problem solving that shows you how to answer questions for maximum points from the graders
- A special appendix containing answer-writing tips that will boost your scores
- Instructions on how to obtain a FREE Simulations CD-ROM so you can practice Simulations questions just as they appear on the computer-based exam
- Much more!
Bisk CPA Review is the only CPA review texts developed by full-time experts.
Publisher and Editor-in-Chief NATHAN M. BISK, JD, CPA (FL) is both an attorney and a CPA in the State of Florida. His background includes public accounting experience at both Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen & Co. Mr. Bisk has written and taught CPA Review, accounting, auditing, taxation, and business law programs since 1970.
Contributing Editor ROBERT L. MONETTE, JD, CPA (PA) is a specialist in continuing professional education and nationally recognized as an expert on the CPA exam. His background includes experience in statistical sampling, EDP auditing, financial statement analysis and taxation. Mr. Monette has also taught CPA Review in Boston, New York, and New Jersey, where he has helped tens of thousands of candidates become CPAs.
Contributing Editor PAUL MUNTER, PhD, CPA (CO), is a Partner in the New York office of KPMG, LLP. He has extensively published articles on financial accounting and auditing matters in journals such as the Journal of Accountancy, CPA Journal, Management Accounting, Accounting Review, Today's CPA, and Practical Accountant. Dr. Munter also teaches CPE courses for accountants in public accounting and industry.
Consulting Editor DONALD C. ALEXANDER, LL.B., LL.D., is a Partner with the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer and Feld. He has served as Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, is the former Director of the United States Chamber of Commerce, and is the former Chair of the Commissioner s Exempt Organizations Advisory Group, and is a nationally recognized author of more than 30 articles on federal tax subjects.
Other Consulting Editors:
MORTIMER M. CAPLIN, LL.B., J.S.D., LL.D.
RICHARD M. FELDHEIM, M.B.A., J.D., LL.M., C.P.A.
WILLIAM J. MEURER, CPA
THOMAS A. RATCLIFFE, PhD, CPA
C. WILLIAM THOMAS, M.B.A., Ph.D., C.P.A.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1579618782.pdf (text only)
- 1579618782.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.