The Little Black Book Of Rome 2010 (2nd Edition, Travel Guide)
2010 Edition. Live la dolce vita on your very own Roman holiday. You'll discover the best of the Eternal City with this sleek little pocket city guide, including landmarks, museums, and other highlights, plus places to eat, drink, shop, and stay, with extra coverage of ''Top Picks'' attractions.
- Color-coded, numbered entries in the text are keyed to full-color area maps in each chapter
- ''Top Picks'' direct you to not-to-be-missed attractions
- Notes pages
- Portable size and sleek, non-touristy ''Black Book'' format
- Full-color spot illustrations throughout liven the text
- 9 easy-to-use fold-out maps
- Elastic band place holder marks your spot
- 4-1/4'' wide x 5-3/4'' high
- Concealed wire-o binding, book lies flat for ease of use
- 222 pages
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1593597762.pdf (text only)
- 1593597762.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...