Writer's Digest University: Everything You Need To Write And Sell Your Work
Publisher: Writers Digest Books
Keywords: write, work, need, everything, digest, university, writer
Category: Writing, Reference,
ISBN-10: 1599631377 ISBN-13: 9781599631370
Binding: Paperback (Pap/Com)
List Price: 39.99 USD
Everything You Need to Write and Sell Your Work
This is the ultimate crash course in writing and publishing! Inside you’ll find comprehensive instruction, up-to-date market listings, a CD-ROMfeaturing recorded live webinars with industry professionals, an all-access pass to WritersMarket.com, and more. Writer’s Digest University is the perfect resource for you, no matter your experience level. This one-stop resource contains:
- Quick and comprehensive answers to common writing questions including: “How do I write a successful novel?” and “How do I know if self-publishing is right for me?”
- Instruction and examples for formatting and submitting fiction, nonfiction, articles, children’s writing, scripts, and verse.
- Advanced instruction on business-related issues like marketing and publicity, using social media, freelancing for corporations, keeping finances in order, and setting the right price for your work.
- A detailed look at what agents want and how to get one that best fits your needs.
- Market listings for publishers and agents open to unsolicited work and new writers, contests and awards, and conferences and workshops.
- A CD-ROM with recordings of 4 popular WD webinars: How Do I Get My Book Published?, How to Land a Literary Agent, How Writers Can Succeed in the Future of Digital Publishing, and Freelance Basics. More than four hours of content!
- A scratch-off code that gives you a one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com and a discount on the Writer’s Digest University online course of your choice.
Get started now with everything you need to build a thriving writing career. Whether you’re starting from scratch or have a bit of experience, you’ll find the tools you need for success.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1599631377.pdf (text only)
- 1599631377.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.