Strong Waters: A Simple Guide To Making Beer, Wine, Cider And Other Spirited Beverages At Home
Publisher: The Experiment
Keywords: wine, cider, spirited, beer, making, waters, simple, guide, strong
Category: Spirits, Drinks & Beverages, Cooking, Food & Wine,
ISBN-10: 1615190104 ISBN-13: 9781615190102
List Price: 18.95 USD
Discover the Many Rewards of Homemade Spirits—Unique, Flavorful, Economical and Surprisingly Easy to Make!
Today’s renewed interest in making wine and beer at home amounts to nothing less than a renaissance. No matter why you want to join the new generation of homebrewers—to complement your cooking, to save money, or simply for a truly rewarding hobby—Strong Waters will tell you how.
In this do-it-yourself guide, Scott Mansfield makes a grand tradition accessible for today’s enthusiasts. Beginners will welcome his tips for getting started inexpensively with everyday materials, and experienced hobbyists will be inspired by recipes for longtime favorites and forgotten delights, including:
- Limoncello, the perfect aperitif to conclude an Italian dinner
- Perry, apple cider’s sweeter cousin, made from pears
- Jalapeño Wine, a healthy drink that doubles as a marinade
- Rhodomel, an ancient Grecian mead flavored with roses and honey
- Spruce Beer, a North American classic since colonial times
Worried that making your own spirits is complicated? Don’t be! Strong Waters covers everything from the basics of bottling to the science of sweetening. It’s surprisingly easy, and as eight pages of color photos illustrate, the results are tantalizing. Cheers!
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1615190104.pdf (text only)
- 1615190104.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.