Essential Oils For Beginners: The Guide To Get Started With Essential Oils And Aromatherapy
Authors: Althea Press
Publisher: Callisto Media Inc.
Keywords: essential, oils, started, beginners, guide
Category: Aromatherapy, Alternative Medicine, Health, Fitness & Dieting,
ISBN-10: 1623152399 ISBN-13: 9781623152390
List Price: 9.99 USD
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Essential oils are a natural and safe way to improve your health, cure ailments, and soothe your body and mind. These versatile oils come from natural sources, and have been used for centuries for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
Essential Oils for Beginners is the comprehensive guide to harnessing the power of these ancient remedies. Recent scientific research has proven that essential oils can truly prevent and heal disease, and they are far more affordable and safer than modern medical treatments.
Essential Oils for Beginners will show you how to create your own recipes to cure all of your ailments and improve your overall well-being. This book will show you how to expertly blend essential oils to create your own aromatherapy mixes to relieve stress, bolster energy, and more.
Essential Oils for Beginners will teach you to use essential oils for any purpose, with:
- Over 85 easy-to-follow recipes for curing ailments, enhancing beauty, and sprucing up the home
- 10 helpful tips for blending essential oils correctly and safely
- Advice for where to buy the best essential oils, and how to store your collection
- Information on the benefits of essential oils and aromatherapy
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1623152399.pdf (text only)
- 1623152399.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...