That Extra Half An Inch: Hair, Heels And Everything In Between
'I've always been a girls' girl. And I know from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I was never the six-foot-tall pin-up. I've always been the girl-next-door who got lucky. I've come a long way in the last ten years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or what not to do. It's just to share some of what I've learned.'
In That Extra Half an Inch, a tongue-in-cheek reference to her love of high heels, Beckham shares her tips for finding your own style including:
- Learning how to dress for special occasions
- Shopping for everyday wear and where to look for it
- Accessories: defining the looks that work best for you
- Helpful hints for the holidays
- Making the most of your wardrobe
- How to feel confident and look great every time you leave the house
That Extra Half an Inch is a beautiful, nothing-but-the truth, easy-to-use book on fashion, beauty and style. Victoria shares her personal style secrets so whether you're getting ready for work, a night out on the town or even doing the school run, you too can feel confident and look great every time you step out of the front door.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0061544493.pdf (text only)
- 0061544493.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.