Optofluidics: Fundamentals, Devices, And Applications (McGraw-Hill Biophotonics)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Keywords: mcgraw, biophotonics, applications, devices, fundamentals, optofluidics
Category: Engineering, Professional & Technical,
ISBN-10: 0071601562 ISBN-13: 9780071601566
Binding: Hardcover (1)
List Price: 150.00 USD
Cutting-Edge Optofluidics Theories, Techniques, and Practices
Add novel functionalities to your optical design projects by incorporating state-of-the-art microfluidic technologies and tools. Co-written by industry experts, Optofluidics: Fundamentals, Devices, and Applications covers the latest functional integration of optical devices and microfluidics, as well as automation techniques.
This authoritative guide explains how to fabricate optical lab-on-a-chip devices, synthesize photonic crystals, develop solid and liquid core waveguides, use fluidic self-assembly methods, and accomplish direct microfabrication in solutions. The book includes details on developing biological sensors and arrays, handling maskless lithography, designing high-Q cavities, and working with nanoscale plasmonics. Research outcomes from the DARPA-funded Center for Optofluidics Integration are also discussed.
Discover how to:
- Work with optofluidic sources, lenses, filters, switches, and splitters
- Use dielectric waveguiding devices to input, move, and manipulate fluids
- Integrate colloidal crystals and fibers with microfluidic systems
- Develop bio-inspired fluidic lens systems and aspherical lenses
- Deploy miniaturized dye lasers, microscopes, biosensors, and resonators
- Analyze microfluidic systems using flow injection and fluorescent spectroscopy
- Build optofluidic direct fabrication platforms for innovative microstructures
- Accomplish optofluidic liquid actuation and particle manipulation
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071601562.pdf (text only)
- 0071601562.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.