Orthogonal Waveforms And Filter Banks For Future Communication Systems
Publisher: Academic Press
Keywords: communication, systems, future, banks, waveforms, filter, orthogonal
Category: Data Processing, Databases & Big Data, Computers & Technology,
ISBN-10: 0128103841 ISBN-13: 9780128103845
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 125.00 USD
Orthogonal Waveforms and Filter Banks for Future Communication Systems provides an up-to-date account of orthogonal filter bank-based multicarrier (FBMC) systems and their applications in modern and future communications, highlighting the crucial role that advanced multicarrier waveforms play. It is an up-to-date overview of the theory, algorithms, design and applications of FBMC systems at both the link- and system levels that demonstrates the various gains offered by FBMC over existing transmission schemes via both simulation and test bed experiments. Readers will learn the requirements and challenges of advanced waveform design for future communication systems, existing FBMC approaches, application areas, and their implementation.
In addition, the state-of-the-art in PHY- and MAC-layer solutions based on FBMC techniques, including theoretical, algorithmic and implementation aspects are explored.
- Presents a unique and up-to-date source for signal processing/communications researchers and practitioners
- Presents a homogeneous, comprehensive presentation of the subject
- Covers offset-QAM based FBMC (FBMC/OQAM) and its variants, including its history, signal processing interest and potential for maximum spectral efficiency, among other features
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0128103841.pdf (text only)
- 0128103841.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.