Managing Conflict Through Communication (5th Edition)
Comprehensive and accessible coverage of the study of conflict
Managing Conflict Through Communication helps students approach conflict constructively and learn more positive conflict management and resolution skills.
Narratives and case studies make the material accessible and engaging to a diverse student audience. Discussion questions and exercises throughout the text provide a basis for classroom discussion and practical applications of concepts.
This text is available in a variety of formats – print and digital. Check your favorite digital provider for your eText, including CourseSmart, Kindle, Nook, and more.
Upon completing this book, readers will be able to:
- Exercise positive conflict management and resolution skills
- Understand why communication is essential to interpersonal relationships
- Question the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors about conflict they have experienced in the past
0205956262 / 9780205956265 Managing Conflict Through Communication Plus MySearchLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205239927 / 9780205239924 MySearchLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205862136 / 9780205862139 Managing Conflict through Communication
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0205862136.pdf (text only)
- 0205862136.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.